Park East Square Homeowners' Association Meeting, May 12, 2105
Call to order 7:03 pm
Dave read the April minutes. They were approved as read.
Carla had questions about the spraying and whether alternatives have
been tried. Lori gave the background on the spraying. Spot spraying
the thistles was discussed. The HOA would consider a workable proposal
for weed control which is different from the traditional methods used.
Lanai of 4222 D had a leak around the bathroom fan. Water ran down
walls and under the linoleum. He's getting three estimate, Ray will address
the vent problem.
- 1139 A Robin van Eschen, building damage, Ray fixed it
- Storage room thefts at 1139 B and 1131 C, at least one bike stolen
- 4289 D dining room ceiling punctured, owner to fix
- Crawl space flooding - owners to address this problem
- 1156 C sump pump pipe above ground, not acceptable, needs to install
a dry well
- Building painting bids from Woody accepted for 4110, 4207, 4222, 4310
and 4320. We will do four of them.
- CoCal broad leaf spraying has been done. Rock areas to be done in two
separate rounds and they will continue spot spraying rock areas. Mowing
to be done on Thursdays. Fertilizer to be applied on this coming Friday.
- Sprinkler Mike to meet Ray on Thursday.
- The tractor is working well.
- Gutters are being cleaned.
- HOA to replace high overhead D unit lights
- New No Parking signs installed.
- Can the street light which was knocked down be replaced? Ray to make
some phone calls.
- Trees, CoCal to trim some lower branches along bike path and cut some
other ones down. The elm is going to be trimmed.
End of maintenance.
- Things are mostly OK.
- We've budgeted $3300 for drain cleaning, thus far none have been done.
Adjourn at 8:56 pm.